BEAUTIFUL, WELL-MAINTAINED 3 BEDROOM, 2 FULL BATH HOME IN THE HEART OF LAVALE! CONVENIENT TO EVERYTHING! Times-a-wastin', make the call to schedule your visit! Enjoy relaxing days on the front porch and your evening strolls around the (3) lot parcel - one of the largest on the street! This property boasts gorgeous hardwood floors throughout and new kitchen counters are a great choice for the ash cabinets. The front foyer offers a closet for coats and shoes - even backpacks and the semi-open floor plan from the living room to dining room to kitchen is perfect for entertaining! The main level den/office has great natural light, and the basement is a blank slate- finish to suit you! The 1 car detached garage has a large auxiliary room perfect for your man-cave, lady-lounge, exercise room or workshop! This property is located within walking distance of Parkside Elementary School! DON'T WAIT THIS GEM WON'T LAST - CALL FOR YOUR TOUR!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,277 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone, Cable TV
Allegany County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Galley Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Heated, Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Cedar Closet, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price