This elegant home in Frostburg's Historic District is conveniently located to the Main Street business district for shopping and dining. The current owners have taken exceptional care to keep the original character in tact while updating all of the spaces. This home features two and a half finished stories which includes four bedrooms with versatility for additional if needed, three full baths, a gourmet kitchen with an additional kitchen on the second floor. One can relax on the porches or retreat to the second floor balcony overlooking a privacy fenced rear yard. Convenient second floor laundry, natural gas hot water heat, central air conditioning, off street parking, detached two car garage, custom built-ins and blinds. There is truly too much to list! Come see for yourself why this home is a one of a kind buy.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,140 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Allegany County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Sitting Room, Office, Library
- 2nd Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Double Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Privacy Fence, Rear, Vinyl
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price