Spacious home with both character and charm! Walk into the huge foyer and step back in time! Built in 1890, this home features 4 beds/ 1 full bath. Enjoy the large living room w/ wood burning stove. Formal dining room and a large family room off the kitchen! Original woodwork throughout and two sets of beautiful pocket doors! This" Diamond In The Rough" could sparkle again with a little "TLC". Nice front porch and a large rear deck- GREAT for entertaining family and friends! Huge back yard! Shed, hot tub and appliances convey! Walk up floored attic that could potentially be finished for an office or 5th bedroom. Large basement for extra storage! Home being sold AS-IS. Call today to schedule a tour! This home is priced to sell and is centrally located to all amenities!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2+ Story, Dutch Colonial
Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,429 sq. ft
Allegany County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood, Other. Other, Stove.
- Partial, Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 2. Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Curved Stair, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Porch, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard. Level, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)