YOU MUST SEE this fabulous 2153 ABGR SF brick ranch with rear main floor master 17' x 17' master bedroom (plus walk-in closet and attached full bath)! Open kitchen/dining area with island makes a great space for ease of good living! You will love the main floor den with loads of natural light! Lots of hardwood floors here for your enjoyment. Rear patio is a great space to spend afternoon BBQ's, enjoying your morning coffee, or relaxing after work. Split bedroom floor plan allows privacy. Lower level just waiting for you to create the space you've always dreamed of! Rear entry garage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,153 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Allegany County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Space For Rooms, Walkout Stairs
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Street Lights, Front Yard. Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)